7 Aralık 2012 Cuma

THE SHINING


               Emptiness is consuming me. I made everything and I possessed but all went away. This is starting to scare me right now. The more I live the more my life stays away from reason. I am scared to fall down into a misery. Maybe a mystery; Maybe all of those things are my hysteria. I really don’t know.
               When I tilt up my head and see a light twinkles upon me; I feel  splendid happiness overwhelms me. Because this light will be the moon or stars from endless space. All I know about my future is a deep black hole. This is why I  always feel happy when I see the stars and the moon.
               My eyes are blind. My eyes are blind; because I fear light. The shining sun and the moon and stars shone brightly in the sky above me. Maybe that fear makes me happy; maybe it doesn't  The truth will never be known.
               I like to read a book about my dreams. Because I've never remembered them. I know every person in this world can dream including me.Why can’t I remember my dreams? Why me? Is it my curse? All that promises and words I have given... Without my dreams, how can I remember them?...
               Voices... They are calling... And screams... Echoes are deep lodging inside my head. I am losing my sanity and nobody ever wants to grab my hand and pull me. I am a stranger in a strange land. Killing and screaming are all what I wanted to do. I have lost my humanity.
               Running away from life is not a solution. The solution must be more complex and certain. There will be some troubles on every mile I pace in my life. I can’t give it up immediately  I have to fight and to be victorious in life. But who will be with me in my battle; I really don’t know. I am tired. Maybe there won't be any fight nor a battle. Maybe I would just surrender; who knows?...

3 yorum:

  1. bad times buddy, bad, bad times

    YanıtlaSil
  2. The only One Who has always been there and will always be there for you is kind and merciful.. 'Allah' (SWT). If you go to Allah, then Allah will be with you, by you, there for you.

    May Allah bless your writing with unlimited nour and righteous knowledge. You words are very deep; written from the core of your soul; from the scratching emotion of your feelings.

    I think one of the best writings are the ones that inspire readers to become and do better. To fill light within you, try to spread light around you.

    From your sister in Islam, Mabrouka A-Tajoury (from Libya)

    ]PEACE[

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. I am glad to read your comments dear sis. I will think about your opinions. And Thanks for your prays in your comment. Assalam Alaikum.

      Sil