26 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

THE PRICKLY PEAR...


The clock is ticking and time is running out... I can hear those tick-tocks. In my time of filth; I hear some strange voices those are calling my name. I can’t say anything to them. It is unusual when a man speaks nonsense. I am talking about a wise man. A man without doubts and suspicions…
               Once upon a midnight, there was a little child crying in a corner over his meaningless life. The child grew up and became a stupid man –a man without a name-. Is it worth fighting for? A life without a meaning… A secret without a keeper…
               I am living in a world of lies. I got my job; I walked around a beautiful life. Finally I understood, those all were painted lies. The truth will never show its face, never ever!...
               Plummeting into jet black empty holes is all I can do. Crying behind the dirty walls of my life is my secret habit. I never wanted to be a stupid man. Everyone is playing tricks on me. I have nothing to do; I have nothing to say…
               Bliss… the only dream of humankind… where is it? How can a man find it? It is only a bloody parody… I have seen the jeering faces of the people to me… I have no eyes at the back of my head, but I have a lot of masks to see those faces. All I can do about that is smiling. Yes, pretty stupid smiles…
               There is a stubborn baby behind this mask that I am wearing this time. Why do I feel like I have to make myself acceptable to those stranger people? I really have no idea. But sometimes I feel like I know the answer. But all that questions I answered were wrong. How can I spell the answer? There is no way to go away!...
               I need a lullaby to sleep now. And never wake up again. A lullaby like whisper… A whisper of an angel… The angel of death. Please angel of death take me… take me to my real home… I know the real bliss is right beyond there… 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder